Monday, February 14, 2011

Stay Tuned...

There is a rumor going around that a War of the Ring campaign might be happening later this summer in the NYC Games Workshop store. If you would be interested in that kind of thing and live in the area, drop a line to Ian (the manager); the more people who speak up, the more likely it is to happen.

I might have to dust off my old Angmar guys (though I am also considering playing elves, and before you ask, no, I don't know why I have the sick urge to play the worst armies in this game) if that goes down. At the very least, I've been leafing through my books, organizing a practice game or two, and contemplating which theme (barbarian-led or spirit-led) I would go with for my force.

So expect a few posts on my past and current experiences with the battlehosts for Angmar, and possibly some meanderings on the elves as well, as I have enough of the little pointy-ears to actually give it a go.

Similarly, if anyone else has been playing the lost and damned legions of the northern realm, I'd be curious to hear what your experiences have been like...

No comments:

Post a Comment